Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Science Is In The Eye Of The Beholder

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Jenny Van Laar on April 20, 2001 21:45:34 UTC

As beauty is in the eye of the beholder scientists proved beyond doubt that science is in the eye of the beholder; things examined change in the proces of examining. The examiner or scientist changes the thing as he/ she lookes at it.
There is no difference in science or beauty.
Our eyes are at best capable of seeing 5% of the universe as the rest 95% is invisible in the sense of being energy in some form, black energy and/or anti gravity.

What about aliens?
What about humans?
Is there any difference at all about out ignorance.
And I mean IGNORANCE?
As a human being it is impossible to imagine an alien less ignorant than a human being.

Hathor.

Follow Ups:

    Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google
     
    Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2021 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins