Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Think The Answer Is 'yes'

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Paul R. Martin on April 15, 2001 21:14:44 UTC

Hi Harv,

I won't wait for Dick to give you his answer, because I have to leave soon. Here is my answer:

As soon as it dawns on this guy that a connection of some type can be made among some of the phenomena he experiences, he has gotten a glimpse of some absolute truth. As soon as he invents some symbol which he uses to represent something real, he has created absolute truth by definition.

It is only a matter of degree from that simple scenario to the scenario we have today with our mathematics, and the scenario of tomorrow when we can derive the truth of physical reality the same way using Dick's equation.

Warm regards,

Paul

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins