Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
EPR = Einstein, Padolsky, Rosen?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by John Morgan Powell on April 5, 2001 22:04:35 UTC

Does EPR stand for the Einstein Padolsky Rosen? I remember years ago hearing about the problem, and attempts to explain it. Evidently some experiments have been performed recently verifying the problem exists. I haven't kept up with these developments. I guess I've been waiting for the theoreticians and experimentalists to figure it out and explain it to the rest of us. I've spent the last 10 years of my life going to work and trying to figure out if God existed or cared about me.

I reject the notion that because science doesn't know everything and that its understanding is still improving, that ancient believers in God, life after death, etc. and their modern followers could have known what they were talking about and that they really did or do converse with diety or former corpses.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins