Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: The TRUTH

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Tön on July 8, 1999 14:38:52 UTC

: : Ton: : Be careful...history is not always how it is written or observed. It's facts are self serving and extremely biased. History after all is written by the winners. Tell me then who are losers? Do they tell another perspective of history? Question motive. Is truth really that sincere or is it tainted by desires of man kind...of god? : Once in a while, out of the ordinary, this Taoist says, have you read the Tao The Ching lately?? : Tön : Greg: : Something, mysteriously formed, alone, in the void. : Ever Unchanging, Ever in motion. : It is the mother of Ten Thousand Things. : To name it, is to diminish it, yet to speak of it, one must name it. : For lack of a better word, I call it Great, : For lack of a better name, I call it Tao. ------ And our existence to fill the void....

One give rise to the other.

Tön

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins