Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Weird Events.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by TIM NAUGHTON on March 20, 2001 12:47:08 UTC

The problem with this reply is that you won't believe it. but here go's

1.Just before my nana picked up the phone that was ringing, she saw a vision of christ.
upon answering the phone, it was a friend who was ringing to say that her (nana) sister had died.

2.I have a brother who died aged 6 months of cot death. upon leaving the house, my father told my mum not to put green on him. When asked why, my father replied that it was a 'Bad' colour.
My father whent to his mums house.

My mum came downstairs from cleaning and became histerical as she knew that without looking in his cot (paul) had died. at the same time, my gran said to my father 15 miles away that he had better go home as she thought paul was dead.

My father raced home, to find paul dead and wearing green.

3.My father was invloved in an accident which killed a policeman named paul.
It was judjed an accident at court (as it was)
But his sister had just bought a new house.
My father had gone round to the new house (2years after accident) and was fiddling with weegie boards when he knew that someone was trying to give him the feeling to leave.
My sister told him to stay.
As they played (my father refused to touch the board) it spelled out paul.
Seeing this my father touched the board and the glass was flung violently across the room.
My father was shacken for a few months after this.
Any way a while later his sister was cleaning the attic of this house as they kept hearing loud bangs and noises from that area (plus things moving in the house of there own accord)
She found a helmet and some personal belongings of an ex policeman who's name was paul.

THE SAME POLICE MAN MY FATHER HAD BEEN INVOLVED WITH YEARS EARLIER.

This was backed up by investigation.

So you see, yery strange goings. on!!!

These thing are as true as they have been told to me.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins