Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
My Reply

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by TIM NAUGHTON on March 10, 2001 07:43:55 UTC

I studied mechanical engineering in england.

The point i am failing to make is that the answer i am looking for,(and i am not really sure of the question) is linked to my understanding of the universe. I have been trying to work out a thoery which i know is buzzing around in my head, i just can't seem to figure it out.
What i do know is that when i look up at the stars, the imensity of it all kind of gives me the hebbie jebbies! i visualise the universe as a big fish tank, but i cannot image what the tank is made out of or what is outside of the tank.
Also, thinking of death, i cannot imagine ceasing to exist, of living for ever. both are terrifing.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins