Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Re: Re: Judwaa..............

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Yasir on March 8, 2001 21:54:47 UTC

but our genes induce the production of proteins and result in specific responses /behaviours following the environment factors.
eg
when there are two twins x1 and x2 .
x1 is kept under conditions where there is low quality of food,low standard of living and moral blindness.The result is an adult of bad character.
x2 on the other hand is handled/brought up more carefully in better conditions of food ,standard of living is better and there is better moral education.The x2 becomes a decent,morally correct gentleman.
so we observe different behaviours for same genes or u may say same brains.

let me explain it on the basis of stimulus-response mechanism.No doubt the brain is the same but the brain activity(interpretation and response)depends whether what sort of stimulus we receive.the response of twin brains should be the same for the same stimulus.But in childhood specially when the mental growth is more environment dependant if x1 is stimulated to give more immoral rude and angry responses and not told to behave in a cool way to people being rude and angry to him,he will continue to follow the same response giving habit in future to all the agressive stimuli and may just start to interpret even normal behaviours as more agressive ones (my library encyclopedia tells me that modern theory which explains our feelings stresses on the sort of interpretation done by a particular brain to a particular act/event )x2 was motivated in his chilhood to respond morally correct and in decent way to agressiveness.even if his basic "nature "is to respond agressively better education and environment where there is less agressiveness and more values and their respect,the resulting adult will build up a "habit" of responding decently(due to the different interpretation of the same stimuli interpreted as agreesive ones by x1)

the result is the evolution of environment controlled differently characterized personalities.thats what"judwaa"showed actually.

i would definitely love to know
where i am wrong and why
IAMNOTAGENIUS

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins