Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Slow Down, Take Some Drugs Or Something.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Lee on July 3, 1999 20:42:02 UTC

: Back up the Bookmobile! : Do you assume that everyone that disagrees with you is a "Creationist Scientist"? : That's a pretty neat trick. : Blackball any opposition, right? Joe McCarthy would be proud.

: I assume that you are as well. : :)

An interesting comment from one who has rushed to judgement him/her self so easily. Your smiley face at the end speaks volumes about your smugness. With the the exception of a couple of folks like "H" and "yaniru", I'm finding very few participants here who can engage in discourse in anything resembling a mature manner. It's a hot topic. One could say, "If you can't stand the heat..." ...well at least make an effort to not be presumptious or childish.

Hey guy, my only point with this post is that this is an old argument that has been hashed out on many other forums long before this one.

The references are to how the points have evolved over the last several years. Since I'm not seeing anything really new here, I've given references for others to draw on. Hopefully to spark up some originality. I see questions being raised here, on all sides, that have been addressed many times before. It was meant to be a source for ideas, not a "Blackball".

Relax.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins