Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Channeling Is Easy To Test.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on February 23, 2001 15:09:24 UTC

I did test the authenticity of the channel as you describe. By the way the ground rules were that he could not volunteer information. He could only respond to my questions.

One of the more interesting Q&As was when I asked him if my daughter was in any dangerflying back from Europe to the States. That was at the time of many acts of airplane terrorism.

His respnose was that he could only see a feww months into the future. After that it becamse fuzzy. He did not see any danger for my daughter, but he was rather confused because he saw two buses crashing from the air. I imagined them driving off a cliff.

But in the next few months, two air buses crashed, one at the Paris Air show and one over Pakistan, I think. Some-place around there.

Once he did volunteer information, that my former program manager in California was promoting my Star Wars dissent and going to get into trouble. The channel new nothing of this person, or my job which was completely secret.

And finally, scientists have used this approach. The most famous instance was actually a mathematician from India who worked in England with Hardy. I cannot spell his name- something like Ramjimian, only longer. He produced results without derivations. And I read that some of his results, known somehow to be true, have still not yet been derived.

And of course, the President of the United States used this approach in the 1980s.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins