Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Where The Typo And Other Errors In The Bible Came From.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alexander on February 13, 2001 20:29:20 UTC

No.

Remember, before I had a vision of a Voice about a week ago, who told me about the Creation (see my week-ago report about the night visitor somewhere below). He told me how the space-time and all interactions - gravity, nuclear and e/magnetic interactions were created. He also told me that He tried several times to contact ancient people with this explanation and with the field equations, (once about 7-8 BC, then about 2-3 AD) but they did not even know what nuclear force, e/magnetic, etc. was, (then he told them many other stories to test level of their IQ - they seem to understand only very few). Also, people seem to be scared, most of those who He contacted could not even write, so they remembered only something, and later someone else wrote stories and essays, but by their own words (and almost all wrong, especially about Unified Field, Big Bang, Evolution, nature of thunderstorms/ earthquakes/ abrupt climatic water level variations, global diseasters, comets, stars, Earth precession, Orbit gravitational resonance and instabilities, Chaos etc. ).

And there were so many errors and typos in those writings, and especially in later hand re-written by occasional semi-literate part-time underpaid fellas, he said, that He was very disappointed and did not contact people until they evolve and learn more and until human education is good enough to understand what he says.

Another examples of errors, besides common typos, he pointed, were some aberration of words of mouse by the time they were written down generations later: like changing word Chaos into something sounding like Shatan (Catan?) the Accelerated Expansion into something like Acrmaggedon, and the Great Teacher (He educated one smart guy personally to better explain stuff to humans via his mouth) into something like Christ Jesur.

By the way, He mentioned that even this effort did not work - this teacher was killed somewhere in the Middle East shortly after he started to educate people. It happened around 33 AD, he said.

Oh, now I remember the name of the Voice a little better - it was not the Yogurt or Yahoo, but something like Jahova or Jagova, or Jegova or Yegova?- (sounds like this). He was speaking with heavy foreign accent and was a little drunk afer a good beer with my neighbors (as you remember), so it was qute hard to understand his name correctly.

Does the name which sounds like that mean anything to anyone?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins