Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: There Is Not Much Science Here, Just More And More Lies.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by GwynJ on February 10, 2001 20:09:24 UTC

excuse me. i'm not SURE that was meant. a person asked if something was written, i showed him WHAT was written, and told him why I (not God) wondered if it was a match to what he remembered reading. i don't know when he read it. i think this is a question for yanniru to answer if he chooses.

if i am acting like 'all the other believers' you've known or heard of, is it such a surprise my alleged actions should also bother ou? if you don't care about reading the bible yourself, what does it matter to you how i answer a person who asks me a question. i would think you'd be pleased to be proven right about 'all religious people'.

nonetheless, your response is further proof to me that God exists, and that wise counsel is wise counsel. i will try to be more clear in the future and ask others if things match instead of offering my opinion.

but, what then, if others on this forum argue that they would LIKE my opinion as well as the chapter and verse, then? is yours the last word which shold decide whether i am allowed to post in certain ways? where would be the math to prove you have that right?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins