Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Hi

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Phil.O.Zofir on June 17, 1999 16:17:15 UTC

: Dear Philosifer, I had read most of your articles in the Forums, And I must confess I agree with almost everything you say,we must be on the same wavelength,My problem as is your, is my religious indoctrination,keeps churning up to put the odd doubt in my mind ,but because I know what is doing this ,it still allows me to stay a free thinker,I dont get the same ridicule, of being non religious as you do.In England/Yorkshire,where I live, religion is not a big issue,and only the minority, will talk in religious terms. I write articles for some magazines ,and I get lots of response to them. bye for now Astrofred. : people do not bother too much

*** Hi AstroFred, thanks for the encouragement! I am modifying my handle due to someone using mine, and saying things about medications... Although they might be right, it is not something I would feel needed to be on the internet, so the Sofir will change to Zofir. I haven't been on line for about a month or so, am in a condensed forein lang class, but am interested in reading your posts here when I can. Can you refer me to any specific articals you have written which are your favorite? Hope to hear from you soon. Later, Z

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins