Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Remote Sensing Has Not Been Verified.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by John Morgan Powell on February 9, 2001 01:11:17 UTC

Robert,

If remote sensing/ out of the body/ astral projection really works then someone who has perfected the technique should contact James Randi to win the million dollars. Are you that person?

My red-headed brother believed he could travel by spirit. He claims he visited a women while he was in spirit and told her not to jump to her death. Later, the newspapers reported a woman who said she was going to jump, but a red-headed man told her not to. Was the woman he saw the same as in the newspaper? I doubt it. My brother never checked. My brother had brain damage when he fell off a roof. He couldn't concentrate for more than a few hours a day after that, so I'm not surprised he had hallucinations. He also thought God would tell him which stocks to buy and sell so he could quickly make lots of money.

It's easy to test someone with a strong ability to astral project. You visit my house, so you know where it is. We agree that you will tell me by astral projection where I hid an agreed-upon item. You leave. I hide it. You astral project to my home. You see where I hid the thing and tell me the next day. The problem is that your guesses turn out to be just that.

I haven't read the remote sensing research myself, but I'm confident that if others have been able to confirm it we'd be hearing from a lot more scientists who would be trying to figure out the natural laws involved.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins