Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: What Is The Difference, Please...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael Wright on February 5, 2001 05:26:55 UTC

Science has progressed immensely over the past few hundred years, and our knowledge continues to grow. Scientists are able to explain more and more about our universe at time goes by. I think that that is the difference. We are ever learning new things about our universe through scientific research. Religion has changed, some may say it has progressed, but there is a clear difference (I think) between how science and religion have changed. The only progress (if you can call it that) I can see happening in religion is a quote from the bible being interpreted in a new way or something.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins