Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Adam Or Evolution?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by GwynJ on February 3, 2001 20:39:30 UTC

When I mentioned the coma, I meant that for the longest time people figured there was not enough awareness of surroundings going on til someone who'd been IN a coma and came out said, "LOOK, you, I HEARD your remarks about my body when you thought I couldn't HEAR you. WISE UP." Needless to say, it's helped the bedside manner and recovery rate experienced by former coma people.

The dead person hearing was another matter altogether. An EEG is the instrument we have NOW. MAYBE the brain still has SOMETHING viable left for a LITTLE while, i'm not talking years of course. Nails continue to grow. So maybe that's the only action there'd be. No offense, but I'm not real hot to trot to spend time in my dad's casket with him to see if I'm right! haha

Junior high also taught me that straight-legged situps are healthy for the body, and they found out they're wrong THERE. The school also taught that the bible gave an account of how humans might have come to be. And this was a non-religious school. I figure humans could have come from creation, evolution, a combination of both, and/or something entirely different that someone may have yet to bring to the fore for examination. Who knows?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins