Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Alexander, You Know Are Rated At The Level Of Jisbond!!!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Rich on February 3, 2001 03:14:38 UTC

That is not a compliment! My religion teacher taught to the class about how Adam and Eve was a story written during the Reign of King David. That, in fact, it was symbolic of how the people were against the taxation and army that David had built up. My Physics classes? How dare you! You don't even have a degree! My Physics teachers taught me what I know about physics. From Newtonian Physics, Gaussian objects, Doppler's effect. Nothing much had to do with god at all. In fact the only thing that had to do with god was the equation V (potential)= E(electric field)l(length), but then again, seeing how ignorant you are, you probably can't even see the connection. Perhaps you should go to a college or university and then you might just be able to start understanding a word you say. Obviously you haven't surrounded yourself with anyone of intelligence because you haven't displayed any.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins