Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: A Moral C...CHOOT KE DHAKKAN

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Rohitash /">Rohitash on June 3, 1999 18:49:48 UTC

: as asylum for people suffering from dellusions, is it ?

: : Sit Fido. Speak Fido, I can't understand you while you're licking your testi... No wonder this world cannot get anywhere! You are a sick puppy. Love is the answer, whoever you are afraid to say you are.

:CHUT KE DHAKKAN. That's all that apes can possibly imagine. Apes who think they're special and call themselves homo sepian sepian. Types like me realise our place and still use our brains to make your types comfortable. And if things went our way we would expand 'human' rights to cover all primates. NZ , I LOVE YOU. And how do you measure the presence of god ? eh?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins