Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Tell Me Like I'm 5 Years Old.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by John Reyes on January 28, 2001 22:48:31 UTC

Hi GwynJ

You read my post in blackhole II , remember that I mentioned that I believe stars have cold cores .

This is my version , if the sun or other stars have formed from a stellar nursery then the surrounding stars are the cause to heat the newly developed sphere , these would warm up to a point where its surface gases become active to create friction that passes on further into the surface thereby creating a higher concentration of heat due to the spherical inward journey of the radiation .
This would then start a molten lava process and the proto star would glow red ( super Giants ), these protostars then having a build up of matter would then mean that the increasing heat creates a pressure because the protostar at this early stage has to contend with the external coldness of space ( and before anyone mentions what about the heat from the other stars , well is the earth not colder when it is dark ) so this coldness would cool the molten surface to create a thin layer just enough to contain a pressure , the pressure would however eventually increase hence breaking through and creating a matter ejection .

The release of this pressure would mean that the penetrating heat can continue on deeper and continue the process , each time the matter out put increases due to the heat increasing as it becomes concentrated into a smaller spherical journey and so would its build up of molten matter which then also becomes thicker so the pressure increases .

This act would eventually lead to matter becoming so hot that fusion would occur thereby igniting the protostar . One can see by this explanation that our sun ejected matter that our planetary line up would then explain the origin of the planets and the reason why such a small sphere such as earth would have had a single land mass in the beginning . The volcanos are the release valves that we need , when the earth swells then it is a sign of matter and pressure increasing under our crust , when the earth releases the pressure then the plates having first expanded then return creating the pressure of the tectonic plates upon eachother and in some cases it happens suddnely or takes years until we encounter an earthquake of a stronger than normal magnitude .
The sun being so huge then the stage it is at now would hardly form a crust due to the fusion process being far stronger than the coldness of space , it does not mean that it could not go out suddenly , the volcanos are the earth release valves and on the sun then they are the sun spots , notice how they seem to lie withing the equatorial region , well its the point where the sun would have recieved the strongest heat from a much larger star , on earth we have the hawiian archipelago that seems to be the most active area for hot spots that also seems to be moving , I believe it to be the cause of the first land mass .

The sun itself then burns inwards thereby creating a density upon its cold core , this cold core would eventually have so much cold pressure build up that it would then push through the ferocious heat of fusion, hence creating the sun spots , this act means that the pressure having been released would cause the fusion to reach a fresh layer of fuel , the fuel having been subjected to a pressure would be compact hence now the sun burns brighter because it is burning the fuel more efficiently because it also increases its heat at the same time , thus creating a balance , heat increases and so does the density of the core , thus its a balancing act that eventually makes the sun shine extremely bright and small which I believe certain suns become white dwarfs according to the size that they were originally at from a protostar, or if they were much bigger then the pressure would eventually create the cold core gases condense to a density that would become so great that eventually a supernovae would occur, thusit would leave a pulsar or neutron star spinnnig ferociously . One may ask how this occurs in my theory well you only have to remember that no two electrons can occupy the same space hence that and the spin creating a magnetic field is what I believe to cause the fantastic rotational speeds of pulsars , as for stars going out well if our sun happens to reach a layer of fuel such as the gas Argon then it is quite possible , after all we have stars that seem to be variable so I believe the material content along with the ingition process plays a big part .

Phew ! I bet you are six now I have finished that lot .
Oh by the way GwynJ what makes you think that your father needs to be here to understand and see what I have written .

Regards
skintless
The sun over its eleven year cycle

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins