Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Not True At All. Must Be Misunderstood By Many Of You…

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on January 28, 2001 13:53:58 UTC

Not true at all.I Must be misunderstood by many of you. The subject of my post is scientific. It is based on social science. And as for limiting the subject to other sciences my brother that is a matter for your opinion.

As for respect I show a great deal of respect. You do not have to read what I or any other person posts. If you are offended then it is because of your own prejudice or dogmatic outlook upon others who can and will write what is on their mind and heart for to share with others. I have not asked for any fees for what I write and You can not dictate what is written by others. If you compile many of the little postings of your own it may add up to be more than all of mine put together.

Please be advised that it is becoming more and more apparent that more people on this network read what I write as it may be contributing more to humanity then just vain chat as I see some others make about ambiguous and sometimes undefined subjects which show to have NO direction and of little benefit to society as a whole. I am however able to see what some of you, who post messages, actually may believe or disbelieve; This helps me see where our society is leading toward. Unfortunately it is not a pretty sight from my perspective of looking in to some of the peoples retaliatory and cynic remarks which generally portray fascist or uneducated people who chose confrontation and attack tactic to silence a voice which they may not like to hear because it may be exposing some of their (the attackers) social behavior.

I am very much interested in feed back. If this is the feed back I get I am satisfied to know this is how some of you feel and I will continue to post freely as long as it is creating static in your minds then my objective is being reached to show you that writings should have meaning too if they should be useful for practical application in every day life.

With Much Love & Best Regards Everyone
Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins