Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
The Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Waist:

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on January 22, 2001 19:30:54 UTC

The mind is a terrible thing to waist:

It is interesting that some still read what is posted after they show no interest in reading the posted information. Perhaps brother Rich and others are showing more interest than what some may give credit for!!

Information can not hurt any one!! Only the limits of one's understanding of said information(s) may make one a skeptic and thus frustrated.

No one has mentioned that there is no freedom in reading or expressing one self. It seems that the main objection is held against the one who wishes to practice this same freedom and is being constantly impeded or side-tracked by negativity.

Making off the wall comments about some ones intentions is shows a very limited mind at work in itself.

Who is there to state that Just because some do not see the meaning within some of my postings this makes the information unwanted or not needed?!

Who is there to state that others may not be benefiting by shared information(s)?!

Who is there to state that what some understand from some information that is posted is meant to be understood in the way that it is perceived by some?!

Limited minds: No one has claimed that any ones mind is not limited including that of my own. No one has stopped the negativity of others toward any one else's postings. No one here has called any one a "nut" etc. So please study the past before divining the future!

If I recall it was one of the readers who asked me to post my e-mail address because they wished to inform me of some information that others may have
not understood if it was posted on this link.

Remember that no one is limited or limiting others writings on this forum including myself.

There are those who read what is posted and are able to extrapolate the meaning(s) and use the information wisely and there are those who see only the surface of the information. This is meant to be this way.

here is some more food for thought:
1) http://www.worldconcern.org/

2) http://www.secularhumanism.org/

Remember: Just because one sees some information that is posted by some person....the posting dose not automatically make that person, who posts it, a supporter or an opponent, in any way, to the posted information. It is for the reader to grasp the intended meaning and just use the information
if the reader desires to. Now if a reader makes judgement(s) on persons who post information(s) then that person is limited by their own mind and wishes to impose their own limitation upon others
so as to bring descent and limit the freedom of others for their own limited understanding.

With More Love
Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins