Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Attitude Of Brother Rich

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on January 21, 2001 19:39:07 UTC

Rich wrote:
"Time traveling in a body. Alchemy. He knows all the answers but can't refute them because "We
aren't ready". No wonder he gave out his email. He's trying to recruit for this cult. What a nut."
--------------------------------------------------
With the attitude of Brother Rich Yes he is not ready!!

It just goes to prove my point about the limited mind of those who ask for the knowledge of things they do not even comprehend. I expected exactly this response from Brother Rich. Time may have changed but he is no different to the disbeliveers of the time of our father Noah or Moses or Jesus etc.

That is what you would like people to believe. I have no colt or any followers and I refuse to. It may be people like you (Rich) that create cults by even suggesting it sir!!! Cult or by any other name the fact remains that I do know something that you may never accept and that is the existence of Allah (God) and how merciful he is even to you.

It may be suggested that I was humoring the disbeliveers who continue to ask for information that their limited minds can not comprehend or even begin to give a benefit of the doubt to!!

With Much Love
Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins