Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Images

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Brian on January 14, 2001 20:30:59 UTC

We were watching this film called "Images" very bizarre film but brilliant an absolute masterpiece! about perceptions and such I think the woman saw people around her just what was fantasy or reality in her mind is undetermined perhaps everthing, perhaps nothing; the french man who had died in the plane crash was her mind probably but she did know him before he died I think; and the girl I think that was her when she was a child ,but the others her brother- in- law and her husband I thought were real, the old man with the dog ? When she stabs her brother in law through the chest you have to decide whether Katherine has killed him or not? The film ends with a poem about unicorns with the girl putting pieces into a jigsaw so perhaps it was the young girl who was real all along and it was her imagination? I must see if it's on imdb

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins