Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Unified Theory Of Religion

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Brian on January 14, 2001 19:52:28 UTC

Uh I understand exactly what you are saying....,the whole thing is with so much energy, it's always going to have an effect if it's positive or negative,but some people feel responsible,and guilty like as if they owe people something?The burden that I feel sometimes is like something I cannot explain .I think you were right when you said ego and fear are the two main obstacles in the way of enlightment, egotism leads to selfishness and fear blocks good judgement often leading to irrational judgement. Did you read my mind or just use good intuition (heh)?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins