Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
NOW CONSIDER THIS:

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on January 9, 2001 23:08:27 UTC

Excellent Point!!

NOW CONSIDER THIS:
IF JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO SALVATION AND ETERNAL LIFE THEN DOSE THIS NOT MAKE JESUS MORE POWERFUL THAN "HIS OR OUR FATHER" (GOD)!!?

WHAT DO YOU THING OF THESE SAYINGS ?

John 7
28 Then cried Jesus in the temple as he taught, saying, Ye both know me, and ye know whence I am: and I am not come of myself, but he that sent me is true, whom ye know not.
29 But I know him: for I am from him, and he hath sent me.

John 9
29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
30 I and my Father are one.

John 13
16 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.

Revelation 19
10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellow servant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the
spirit of prophecy.

Revelation 22
8 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which showed me these things.
9 Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellow servant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

IF WE BE NOT THE JUDGE OVER WHAT WE READ AND WHAT IS MADE AVAILABLE FOR US TO CHOSE FROM AND TO ACCEPT THEN HOW CAN THERE BE JUSTICE WITHOUT MERCY BEING DELIVERED FIRST?! ( i tell you that in what we write and inform one another about is more mercy than you will find in the houses of worship or in any form of school for in them knowledge is made available in a limited way and there is much bigotry!!)

With Love As Always
Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins