Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
WATCH THE NEWS AND SEE THE IMPIOUS FALL THIS YEAR!!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on January 9, 2001 01:39:25 UTC

WATCH THE NEWS AND SEE THE IMPIOUS FALL THIS YEAR!! THERE IS ONE ALLAH (GOD) AND THERE IS ONE REAL JUSTICE WITH ALLAH (GOD) AND ALL IS DONE WITH OUT HANDS!! ALLAH (GOD) NEEDS NO HELPER!!

QUR'AN:
006.050 Say: "I tell you not that with me are the treasures of God, nor do I know what is hidden, nor do I tell you I am an angel. I but follow what is revealed to me." Say: "can the blind be held equal to the seeing?" Will ye then consider not?

THERE WILL BE NO PEACE IN THE WORLD UNTIL PEOPLE LEARN TO RECOGNIZE AND UNDERSTAND ONE ANOTHER!! IN PLACE OF HATING AND DESPISING ONE ANOTHER!! http://www.ldolphin.org/quranland.html

THERE IS A DANGER AT HAND AND THOSE WHO PROVOKE IT KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE DOING!! SO DOSE ALLAH KNOW THEIR PLANS AND THEY SHALL BE RUINED BECAUSE THOSE WHO DIG DITCHES FOR OTHERS SHALL THEMSELVES FALL IN TO THEIR OWN PITS!!

WHO IS SUPPORTING WHO FOR THEIR LUSTS AFTER THE MANNERS OF THEIR GREED!!.... ONLY THE MEEK WILL BE INFORMED OF THE PLANS OF THE MALEFACTORS; THIS WILL COUNTER BALANCE THE RECKLESS PLANS OF THE IMPIOUS WHO FOR A LIMITED TIME ARE WEARING MY ROBE OF PIETY FOR PERFORMING IMPIOUS ACTS! AND THE UNJUST WHO FOR A LIMITED TIME HOLD MY ROD OF JUSTICE AND USE IT FOR INJUSTICE! THE REBELLIOUS FOOLS WHO WARE MY SASH OF RIGHTEOUS AND DIGNITY AND PERFORM THE MOST UNRIGHTEOUS ACTS!!

THERE ARE THOSE WHO WOULD WRECK ANY PLAN FOR PEACE IN ISRAEL AND AROUND THE WORLD AND THEY ARE ALL WELL KNOWN BY THOSE WHO WILL STAND AGAINST THEIR EFFORTS WITH THE ARMOR OF ALLAH!! THE SAME SHALL BE DONE UNTO THEM THAT WAS DONE OF OLD!!

ALL WHO FIGHT FOR THEIR LUSTS AND THEIR GREED SHALL PERISH BY THEIR OWN LUSTS AND BY THEIR OWN GREED!!

YOU ACT!!! ALLAH SHALL ACT TOO!!
http://www.islam101.com/quran/quranYusuf/006.q
QUR'AN:
006.005 And now they reject the truth when it reaches them: but soon shall they learn the reality of what they used to mock at.

006.006 See they not how many of those before them We did destroy?- generations We had established on the earth, in strength such as We have not given to you - for whom We poured out rain from the skies in abundance, and gave (fertile) streams flowing beneath their (feet): yet for their sins We destroyed them, and raised in their wake fresh generations (to succeed them).

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins