Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Re: Re: Interesting Post

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Brian on January 7, 2001 18:35:27 UTC

My enemies will always be my enemies I think once fate has decided, there is nothing they can say or do, the best they can do is walk away and be a stranger ,there are subtle negative energies and more straightforward ones,open threats are certainly very annoying and being shouted at by arrogant little scuts, open threats from hooligans, or implied ones from sneaks. I don't like patronising gits anyhow who couldn't care less whether I live or die(if I saw a stranger in the street I couldn't care about them the same way their loved ones could or somebody they know, harsh but true!) but have nothing better to do than harass somebody, often under the guise of cynical concern as if they care less about somebody's welfare, I have made enemies, everybody has to have a nemesis but I have too many!Are certain people destined to be enemies because of a personality clash? Like certain people with the same interests will become friends? I certainly would never choose to share any of my hobbies or interests with enemies, but damn what can you do?
I think I'm tired of astronomy now I'll leave it.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins