Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Klingons

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Brian on January 7, 2001 15:05:44 UTC

Yeah and Buddhism reminds me of the Force in Star Wars like that mystic energy is all around us inherent in the material world and the spiritual one, and drawing the power from within yourself a strange correlation but for some reason it reminded me of it, is George Lucas the 21st century Buddha? Of course there are no dark buddhas like the Sith, excellent villians though,Darth Sidious , Darth Vader,Darth Maul,. All we need is the anti-christ and his dark disciples "The Disciples of Death".It would be a mafia organisation I think. This was a strange confusing week so that's why this post sounds weird, I think I've gone totally off the subject.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins