Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Mind You, It Was Yanniru Who Said That, Not Me

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Rich on January 5, 2001 01:58:11 UTC

I don't want to have anybody think that that's how I feel. We are all equal on this Island called Earth. Though maybe not in all facets, men generally are stronger bodied, women are better shoppers. ;)
I did know a girl in college whou could leg lift three of me, not that I'm heavy, but 450 lbs is alot!
In general, women are just as smart as men. Women are just as stupid as men. There are some men that can do what some women can't do and some women can do what some men can't do. In the all importantness of reproduction, BOTH SEXES ARE EQUAL. We aren't bacteria. We can't reproduce on our own, THANK GOD!
To think men are better in any sense of the word than women is to be stupid and unaware of what abilities women possess. Strangely enough, those abilities are the same ones men possess.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins