Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
TO THOSE WHO POST ENDLESS LINKS!!!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by GwynJ on January 4, 2001 01:46:33 UTC

ANYONE, PLEASE tell me why i'm surprised; there MUST be a scientific reason.

As for you, ATri,PLEASE, when you use a phrase and put a link below it, ADD A dividing line to say 'this is related to a different matter' and then TELL WHAT IT RELATES TO!!!! With the: I SEARCH FOR MY ROBE. IT IS STOLEN! I SEARCH FOR MY ROD. IT IS MISPLACED! I SEARCH FOR MY SASH. IT IS BEING MISUSED!
http://www.ttc.net/pakistan/islam/wp_w2~1.htm

I actually was wondering what you were talking about with the rod, sash, and parka stuff and went to the link THINKING it would EXPLAIN where you did NOT. THAT link referred to Islamic women ticked off at not being able to judge.

You said you think women are more intelligent than men, but then you don't respond to my posts for the most part, so i'm not even sure you read them. you certainly did not respond to the one where i asked what you referred to in your post by 'hueptahl'. it's so long gone, probably on page 4 of the list of posts.

since most of that site sounded like the way you write, i ask which came first? your writing style or theirs? did YOU write what's on that link?

good thing i've begun to keep pain relievers VERY CLOSE to the monitor!!! some of their ingredients are easier to understand, and it brings me back to reality!

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins