Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
TO THOSE WHO RECEIVE THE WORD!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on January 3, 2001 07:27:05 UTC

TO THOSE WHO RECEIVE THE WORD!
TO THOSE WHO HEAR!!
TO THOSE WHO FEAR GOD (WITH RESPECT)!!
TO THOSE WHO FEAR NOT MAN OR THE CURSID SHAYTAN.. ...(FOR THEIR INFLICTING OF PAINS ON SONS)!!!

I SEARCH FOR MY ROBE. IT IS STOLEN!
I SEARCH FOR MY ROD. IT IS MISPLACED!
I SEARCH FOR MY SASH. IT IS BEING MISUSED!

http://www.ttc.net/pakistan/islam/wp_w2~1.htm

ALL THESE "WILL BE!" RESTORED AND MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS SHALL BE SET FREE FROM THE CLUTCHES OF THE IMPIOUS : WHO RULE, WHO WEAR MY ROBE, AND MISUSE MY SASH WITH MY ROD WHICH IS IN THE WRONG HAND! THE HAND OF INEQUITY COVERED WITH BLOOD!

I DESIRE MERCY AND NOT SACRIFICE!!
http://homepage.accesscable.net/~dpoirier/hfx96txt.htm

OH CHILDREN OF ISRAEL AND THE LOST SHEEP OF THE TRIBES SALVATION IS DRAWING NIGH AT HAND!! GLORIFY GOD AND NOT THE WORKS OF YOUR HAND!!

And as for me, in the first year of Darius the Mede, I stood up to confirm and strengthen him.

http://www-oi.uchicago.edu/OI/MUS/PA/IRAN/PAAI/PAAI.html

...all the days of Cyrus king of Persia, even until the reign of Darius king of Persia.

http://bible.gospelcom.net/bible

RESPECTING GOD IN RESPECTFUL FEAR
JISBOND

http://bible.gospelcom.net/bible

SEARCH WORD: "DARIUS" king of Persia.

Ezra 4:5 Ezra 4 Ezra 4:4-6 They hired counselors to work against them and frustrate their plans during the entire reign of Cyrus king of Persia and down to the reign of Darius king of Persia.

Ezra 4:24 Ezra 4 Ezra 4:23-25 Thus the work on the house of God in Jerusalem came to a standstill until the second year of the reign of Darius king of Persia.

Ezra 5:5 Ezra 5 Ezra 5:4-6 But the eye of their God was watching over the elders of the Jews, and they were not stopped until a report could go to Darius and his written reply be received.

Ezra 5:6 Ezra 5 Ezra 5:5-7 This is a copy of the letter that Tattenai, governor of Trans-Euphrates, and Shethar-Bozenai and their associates, the officials of Trans-Euphrates, sent to King Darius.

Ezra 5:7 Ezra 5 Ezra 5:6-8 The report they sent him read as follows: To King Darius: Cordial greetings.

Ezra 6:1 Ezra 6 Ezra 6:1-2 King Darius then issued an order, and they searched in the archives stored in the treasury at Babylon.

Ezra 6:12 Ezra 6 Ezra 6:11-13 May God, who has caused his Name to dwell there, overthrow any king or people who lifts a hand to change this decree or to destroy this temple in Jerusalem. I Darius have decreed it. Let it be carried out with diligence.

Ezra 6:13 Ezra 6 Ezra 6:12-14 Then, because of the decree King Darius had sent, Tattenai, governor of Trans-Euphrates, and Shethar-Bozenai and their associates carried it out with diligence.

Ezra 6:14 Ezra 6 Ezra 6:13-15 So the elders of the Jews continued to build and prosper under the preaching of Haggai the prophet and Zechariah, a descendant of Iddo. They finished building the temple according to the command of the God of Israel and the decrees of Cyrus, Darius and Artaxerxes, kings of Persia.

Ezra 6:15 Ezra 6 Ezra 6:14-16 The temple was completed on the third day of the month Adar, in the sixth year of the reign of King Darius.

Nehemiah 12:22 Nehemiah 12 Nehemiah 12:21-23 The family heads of the Levites in the days of Eliashib, Joiada, Johanan and Jaddua, as well as those of the priests, were recorded in the reign of Darius the Persian.

Daniel 5:31 Daniel 5 Daniel 5:30-32 and Darius the Mede took over the kingdom, at the age of sixty-two.

Daniel 6:1 Daniel 6 Daniel 6:1-2 It pleased Darius to appoint 120 satraps to rule throughout the kingdom,

Daniel 6:6 Daniel 6 Daniel 6:5-7 So the administrators and the satraps went as a group to the king and said: "O King Darius, live forever!

Daniel 6:9 Daniel 6 Daniel 6:8-10 So King Darius put the decree in writing.

Daniel 6:25 Daniel 6 Daniel 6:24-26 Then King Darius wrote to all the peoples, nations and men of every language throughout the land: "May you prosper greatly!

Daniel 6:28 Daniel 6 Daniel 6:27-29 So Daniel prospered during the reign of Darius and the reign of Cyrus the Persian.

Daniel 9:1 Daniel 9 Daniel 9:1-2 In the first year of Darius son of Xerxes (a Mede by descent), who was made ruler over the Babylonian kingdom--

Daniel 11:1 Daniel 11 Daniel 11:1-2 And in the first year of Darius the Mede, I took my stand to support and protect him.)

Haggai 1:1 Haggai 1 Haggai 1:1-2 In the second year of King Darius, on the first day of the sixth month, the word of the LORD came through the prophet Haggai to Zerubbabel son of Shealtiel, governor of Judah, and to Joshua son of Jehozadak, the high priest:

Haggai 1:15 Haggai 1 Haggai 1:14-16 on the twenty-fourth day of the sixth month in the second year of King Darius.

Haggai 2:10 Haggai 2 Haggai 2:9-11 On the twenty-fourth day of the ninth month, in the second year of Darius, the word of the LORD came to the prophet Haggai:

Zechariah 1:1 Zechariah 1 Zechariah 1:1-2 In the eighth month of the second year of Darius, the word of the LORD came to the prophet Zechariah son of Berekiah, the son of Iddo:

Zechariah 1:7 Zechariah 1 Zechariah 1:6-8 On the twenty-fourth day of the eleventh month, the month of Shebat, in the second year of Darius, the word of the LORD came to the prophet Zechariah son of Berekiah, the son of Iddo.

Zechariah 7:1 Zechariah 7 Zechariah 7:1-2 In the fourth year of King Darius, the word of the LORD came to Zechariah on the fourth day of the ninth month, the month of Kislev.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins