Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Re: Not 1%

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by GwynJ on December 29, 2000 05:56:05 UTC

I agree with your 'there could be infinite universes and this is one of the many that 'work'' (which is why at the end i referred just to our little corner of his workshop). it IS important to recognize our section is one great one, but not THE only great one.

Could it be our existence/life on earth simply defies those chances? if so, is that not wonderous? Still, I'm interested in what you'd like to share from the book (as well as your own thoughts, obviously), so you at least are certainly satisfied with the clarity you attempt (though so far I think it's pretty clear).

The best part? You don't have to rely on my opinions or good nature or wonderfully stimulating discussions (haha RIGHT!) - you have the intelligence and wisdom to speak with him directly yourself. and you can read for yourself (and what's REALLY neat is literacy isn't even a REQUIREMENT!). cuz just like we're in a TINY corner of his workshop, my humble words are just a drop in the bucket compared with the possible communications one on one. please don't let ME get in the way of it! :)

As for smell, color being perceptions from evolution, perhaps - and what a treat. i figure if God's big enough to make all this cool stuff, he's big enuf to have used creation or evolution or both to masterfully implement a lot of wonderful ideas. imho.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins