Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Not 1%

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by GwynJ on December 28, 2000 00:48:28 UTC

of all there is to know is known by anyone - do you suppose God could be somewhere in the other 99%? It truly is an elegant universe, unsurpassed beauty, perfect order. As awesome as even this earth is, I don't think I could be convinced that chance after chance after chance could have added up to such order, everything in its place doing its function. If I leave my shirt on the floor, I don't think there's a single chance it will put itself away, and I MADE the shirt. So it would seem it took a huge amount of pre-planning, engineering, multi-tasking and an infinite amount of understanding of how things need to work if they're to work together at all. The giveaway, to me, is the fact that there is color and taste and smell. That seems to indicate enthusiasm; can one really study/measure that? and enthusiasm really requires companionship of at least another to share it if it's to be truly enjoyed, savored and rewarding. would you agree? physics and universes and weather patterns and human emotions and animal behaviors are just a few of the wonderful works in progress we find in our little corner of God's workshop. imho.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins