Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: You Are Either In Denial Or Really Naive...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on December 17, 2000 07:10:02 UTC

It seems that if Rich had it his way we would all live in apartments and be sent to work from 9:00 to 5:00 daily so that we could pay the likes of him our hard earned money so that we would have just enough to eat our next meal before our next paycheck! Only Rich would be Rich!

You seem to chose to misunderstand my statements, as always, Rich. Fear is not the reason to kill only in actual self defense one is forced to stop the attacker and sometimes this results in the death of the attacker or both people. No one is taking sides here. I merely wish to bring a correct understanding of Islam and not what people see take place by some of those who claim to be Muslims. You and I do not know the facts behind all the killings. If you look at Liberia in Africa Christians are oppressing Muslims and murdering them there. Dose this represent the Christian teachings?

Do you understand my objective? My objective is to help all of us condemn those who use religion as an excuse to kill by learning their religions and pointing to them that we know better as to what is written in their books and it is not such and such or so and so as they dictate to the ignorant masses who follow the ring-leaders blindly and without checking the whole book or word of God!

Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins