Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Re: I Wonder

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by GwynJ on December 16, 2000 22:38:13 UTC

Yeah, and the gang pack is usually untalented and bored and figure you oughta be, too, and they make it their goal to rob you of yourself so it's not so apparent they HAVE no selves worth HAVING. The clarity of that gulp, tho, is when it stops and you have a few seconds (or months) for it to sink in 'now where was i before i was so rudely interrupted' because if i DON'T get out of the coma i might as well just drain my blood on their lawn for once and for all - BUT! here i am, and as my dear dad said 'he's dead, and i'm not, so i'm taking over'.

You said all that stuff really well, thank you. Definitely that thing about the mask, too, cuz even friends can be like 'think peace, dude' (yuh. step in my shoes. and if you're a friend like you say you wouldn't ask me to be or feel a certain way!!!). i hope i'm enuf like dad that i'd bravely bear up and let a person steam away with his thoughts in my face, because the virtue of allowing someone the fullest essence of their being is the greatest love and gift of all.
i hope to not only remember who i am but act on the epiphanies of who i can yet be, now that freedom is truly upon me.

hope i didn't bore you...

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins