Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Re: Re: Re: How Does Buddhism View The Creation Of Life And Life After Death

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Brian on December 16, 2000 00:34:29 UTC

I think alot of people are not happy but they are forced into an act of acting happy, inescapable unless you have got alot of individuality, Some of our greatest moments occur when we are depressed I think that is sort of a self realization in itself and often giddiness or giddy laughter masks insecurities. Are alot of people out there permanently drunk not on alcohol but just on their sensibilities maybe alot of people need to get sober. Well I've enough of talking this sh##t Merry Christmas, Happy Hannaka, etc. Happy Buddhaday or whatever aaagh I'm talking in sleep, enough of internet for a while.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins