Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Then What's The Point?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on December 15, 2000 14:38:59 UTC

The point is to learn to understand one another and not to hate or despise one another. The point is: I and some others are at the moment in the minority because we seek to find the silent majority. By communicating we shall find one another. Once this is achieved there will be a revolution of peace which shall break out throughout the world and the heavens shall open and be revealed to the believers.

All monotheistic religions are Islamic. Christianity and Judaism amongst other religions throughout time immemorial were founded in Islam by the meaning of the word "Islam" which means: "Of Those And For Those Who Surrender To God (The Will Of God In Absolute Peace." All religions are thus Islamic by meaning.

You are right Rich: There is no difference between the foundations of the religions which come from one Source / One God. We must all just look for commonalties in our religions and notice the differences and choose which is of mutual and factual benefit to mankind.

We bother because of Another good point: We see that with the right kind of understanding - even opposites in belief as i understand it that you and i have different views - we can have a meaningful communication between ourselves without resorting to violence. Words can win friends but they can never kill or heart you unto death as swords do.

Even with us, who think differently between our selves, i see you as a brother of mine. Do you see the point in this now? Love is the result of Mercy and Generosity. Generosity has nothing to do with just money the right kind of generosity is always in giving or showing the benefit of the doubt to others who differ with your views; this leads to Love. It dose not mean that you give up in your belief(s). Just the opposite: Everyone's belief evolves just as the knowledge in our brain evolves.

Best Regards
Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins