Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Reply To: Gwynj December 15, 2000

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on December 15, 2000 05:45:26 UTC

a) Jesus said to the disciple witnessing with Jesus' mother (and OTHERS)"Woman Behold Thy Son!" and to the disciple "Behold Thy mother!" like when you're on your deathbed and your mom and good friend are mourning you and you tell them to comfort each other and love each other as close family.

(no one has mentioned who that disciple was) ((WE KNOW THAT ALL HIS DISCIPLES FORSOOK HIM AND FLED. WHAT IS THE NUMERICAL VALUE OF ALL?))

The 'Why have you forsaken me' was when Jesus went into hell as one last merciful attempt to gather those who might believe in him though they'd died before he did; illustrating further the mercy of God towards those who also live. What savior could say "i understand how you feel" if he weren't able or willing to do that?

THERE IS A DEFINITE MESSAGE IN THE STATEMENT. BUT, IF I WAS DYING I WOULD BE TRYING TO MAKE THINGS AS CLEAR AS POSSIBLE. JESUS WOULD HAVE JUST SAID LOVE ONE ANOTHER IF IT WAS JESUS ON THE CROSS.

Is it not vengeance when an advocate comes to the rescue of the oppressed due to injustice? i believe it is in that vein He is 'vengeful' - he doesn't put up with Language Removed against those he loves.

IF IT IS NOT VENGEANCE THAT THEY ATTRIBUTE TO GOD THEN WHY IS IT CALLED BY THE WRONG NAME OR ATTRIBUTE?

Intelligence, action, and spirit; are these not three things? is it really harmful to describe Him in the trinity?

I AGREE IT IS HARMFUL TO DESCRIBE HIM IN TRINITY. THE WORD TRINITY DOSE NOT EVEN EXIST IN ANY BIBLE. THE ATTRIBUTES OF GOD ARE COUNTLESS AND THIS DOSE NOT MAKE US CALL HIM MANY BUT ONE ALWAYS!

'We say/believe just what the bible tells us: "that Jesus was lifted (or dematerialized) right in front of the disciples ' If indeed He was not on the cross to pay for sins, what would be the point of his transcendence, what meaningful purpose?

HE WAS JUST A MESSENGER BRINGING THE GOOD NEWS OF GOD'S MERCY AND GENEROSITY AND LOVE. THE ONES WHO TRIED TO KILL HIM FELL IN TO THEIR OWN TRAP OR PIT(S). NOW THEY THE SINNERS HAVE BECOME POLYTHEISTS AND EVEN THE BELIEF OF THE CRUCIFIED SAVIOR HAS TAMED THE SAVAGERY IN THEM BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE THAT THEIR GOD(S) DIED FOR THEM. THE SAVAGES STILL KILL LIFE BUT NOW THEY DO IT IN THE WOMB OF THE WOMEN IN PLACE OF INSIDE BAIL THE IDOL THEY ONCE WORSHIPED AND THEY ALSO KILL BY THE MILLIONS THROUGH THE SPREADING OF DISEASES THAT ARE ENGINEERED AND THEY CALL THIS EVOLVED BACTERIA TO COVER THEIR OWN MISCHIEF. THIS THEY DO IN ORDER TO REDUCE CERTAIN POPULATIONS IN ORDER TO MAKE GOOD ON THE PROMISES THEY MAKE THAT GETS THEM IN TO THE PLACES OF POWER AND AUTHORITY. HOW ELSE WOULD YOU EXPLAIN THE WARS UNLESS THERE IS A RINGLEADER THERE IS NO REASON FOR WAR AND MURDER AND PLANNED GENOCIDE THROUGH SUBVERSION THROUGH MIS-EDUCATION AND MIS-INFORMATION.

JISBOND

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins