Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Re: Re: Posted By Brian On December 12, 2000 18:05:34

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Brian on December 13, 2000 21:56:19 UTC

You see Jisbond this is what angers me so much about religion it is the arrogance , the assuming nature of each sect thinking they know the truth and they must always be right they in effect KNOW NOTHING they guess they assume that their religion is the most important, then they are fools. because the afterlife, if there is one, is not going to be man made this is just what man has intrepreted around him started off by one person or one scripture that was assumed to be true. I actually do respect religous fanatics even though I'm not religous myself because at least they have a deep faith, and you have to respect that, rather than the shallowness of modern day society, I think alot more people are more evil than they realise though and I do hope that what goes around comes around.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins