Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Atri, Which 'gospel'?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on December 12, 2000 07:11:45 UTC

You will find real success in this life and avoid living in Hell by the commandments and instructions held in these book. This is our operational manual. It is difficult to obey the laws by tit must be done if one wants to be guaranteed eternal life: Matthew 19: 15-17

15 When he had placed his hands on them, he went on from there.
16 Now a man came up to Jesus and asked, "Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?"
17 "Why do you ask me about what is good?" Jesus replied. "There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, obey the commandments."

http://bible.gospelcom.net/bible?language=english
http://www.crusades.org/

IF THERE IS AN AFTERLIFE IN HEAVEN OR IN HELL OUR DESTINATION IS BROUGHT UPON US BY OUR OWN HANDS AND WE CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. BUT IF THERE IS NOTHING WE HAVE LOST NOTHING IN OBSERVING THE LAWS! (Atri.)

IF THERE IS ANYTHING BETTER THAN ALMSGIVING, FASTING, AND PRAYER, IT IS THE RECONCILIATION OF A FRIEND WITH A FRIEND, FOR ENMITY AND HATRED DEPRIVE MEN OF ALL HEAVENLY REWARDS! (PROPHET MUHAMMAD) In honesty and good will for ever yours

My dear Dr. Stoll,

Would you please review our unfinished commentary outline for the Bible as we have assessed it and give us your arguments for or against what we have found.

We know you to be highly educated and open to the study of our Bible. If we are wrong by acting on the commandments and the tradition of life verses death then we have nothing to loose because we will still have faith in our God whome we feel in us when we are engaged in his works. If we are right then we have more to gain by saving others from hating one another over who killed Jesus ("The G_d of the Christians").

We, in our team, consider ourselves as genuine Christians. However we do not doubt that there are contradictions in the text of our Bible and we do not doubt that the Parables Of Jesus can be subjective. We also know that the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, are anonymous. Why should we not search our hearts in goodness and in mercy and see what may be wrong or right with the picture.

We only started asking these questions, within the last two months, because we all, one day, confessed that there are aspects our Christian views that are animalistic. It started with a question that If we had a Son would we kill it to save a reprobate or an impenitent being in order to purchase for it eternal life in a heaven that the reprobate can laugh at the fact that he or she got away with murder?! We unanimously said no. So we knew that If we are like gods ourselves as Jesus had told the Jews who accused him of not denying that he is a god. (remember the Jews changed the meaning of "a god" to "THE GOD" when they wanted to trap him for blasphemy)

We found that this sums up our argument: There is only ONE WAY of achieving real success. That is by learning one' s own root and what his life means to himself and to others as set by the standards of God. (i.e. is one of benefit to all life as a whole) Human Life is sacred! (i.e. a living sole.) if it is lost the advise is to help to find it. If it is wasted in death (that is to say impenitent of evil) then it is advised to cut it off **; as related to: Matthew 5:29-31

(that is to say if your right hand that is to say your Son or any one next to you offends you do not go near them; (we ask: if Jesus-god was killed and raised by his own other self God - as a ransom for the total payoff of all sins of all who say oh yes it happened for me - and if his present self was reluctant to die "let this cup pass away from Me!" then the Jesus-god and his own other self God had nothing to loose by including the whole of mankind in their deal with the devil. After all who were they paying off? themselves or the devil? or some other third or fourth or fifth God? And at the pay off who got the upper hand? the devil in that he got satisfaction in seeing his maker suffer? or God in that he said now that you are paid keep your word not to tempt my people!! as if the impenitent devil has ever kept his word with God or with any one else!

**On the other hand if your physical hand has offended you by doing something like taking stolen property or writing bad thing then stop doing it! or if you see something on the street or on TV or a picture or an act, in general, that is offensive in the sight of God by God's laws, which you know of, or is corrupting to your mind then shut your eyes and turn the other way and do not look at it.

29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
31 It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement:

Luke 15:6 This Chapter Luke 15:5-7 And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost.
Luke 15:9 This Chapter Luke 15:8-10 And when she hath found it, she calleth her friends and her neighbours together, saying, Rejoice with me; for I have found the piece which I had lost.
Luke 15:24 This Chapter Luke 15:23-25 For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.
Luke 15:32 This Chapter Luke 15:31-33 It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found.

You will find real success in this life and avoid living in Hell by the commandments and instructions held in these book. This is our operational manual. It is difficult to obey the laws but it must be done if one wants to be guaranteed eternal life: Matthew 19: 15-17
15 When he had placed his hands on them, he went on from there.
16 Now a man came up to Jesus and asked, "Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?"
17 "Why do you ask me about what is good?" Jesus replied. "There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, obey the commandments."

http://bible.gospelcom.net/bible?language=english

IF THERE IS AN AFTERLIFE IN HEAVEN OR IN HELL OUR DESTINATION IS BROUGHT UPON US BY OUR OWN HANDS AND WE CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. BUT IF THERE IS NOTHING WE HAVE LOST NOTHING IN OBSERVING THE LAWS!

IF THERE IS ANYTHING BETTER THAN ALMSGIVING, FASTING, AND PRAYER, IT IS THE RECONCILIATION OF A FRIEND WITH A FRIEND, FOR ENMITY AND HATRED DEPRIVE MEN OF ALL HEAVENLY REWARDS!
In honesty and good will for ever yours

*******I inserted some questions and comments in your answer in capital letters so they would stand out.**********
You Wrote:

2. I don't believe anyone could have rolled the stone away, except
the omnipotent power of God Himself**

(YOU MEAN JESUS?) FOR WHAT? DOSE HE NEED TO MOVE THE STONE OR GO RIGHT THROUGH IT? I CAN NOT FIND THE TEXT BUT DAVID MOVED SOME BIGGER STONES TO COVER CAVES ENTRANCES OR WELLS AS DESCRIBED IN THE OLD TESTAMENT)

** Pilate not only had a huge stone rolled into a socket in front of the grave, he had the seal of the Roman
gov't placed on the grave, and a legion of soldiers around the grave, to**

THEN WHY DID PILATE MARVEL WHEN HE HEARD THAT IF JESUS WAS ANY WISE DEAD? HE KNEW THAT THE DEATH ON THE CROSS TOOK LONGER. HE FOUND JESUS INNOCENT. HIS WIFE HAD A DREAM AND TOLD HIM NOT TO KILL JESUS. WHY WOULD HE MARVEL WHEN THE JEWS HAD BLACKMAILED HIM IN TO ATTEMPTING TO KILL JESUS? WHY DID THE JEWS GO TO PILATE AND SAY THAT THEY DID NOT WISH TO HAVE THEIR SECOND MISTAKE BE BIGGER THAN THE FIRST?: I.E. WHAT WAS THEIR FIRST MISTAKE? NOT BREAKING HIS BONES? OR NOT BURNING HIM OR SOMETHING?

seal it. Besides, if God was able to raise Christ from the dead, rolling a stone away would not be a problem.

Dear Brother Stoll:

By The Grace Of Our Undeniable Maker - God - We Need Your Help In Locating Jesus!

Cut Off What Offends God For A Moment By Reading The Scripture With Total Life In Mind!

When You Read Of Death, Disbelief & Punishment, Or Find Anything Other Tan Life Or Belief Or Mercy, In Any Part Of Your Bible: Know That It Is God Telling The Reader That This Is What The Devil Tried or Will Try To Do. And, Where Ever You Read , In Your Bible, About Life, Belief, Mercy & Honesty & Heavenly Or Earthly Rewards Actually Come To Pass: Know That It Is Of God.

I.E. WE CONTEND THAT EVEN JUDAS ISCARIOT WAS NOT LOST.

WE BELIEVE JUDAS ISCARIOT VOLUNTEERED TO GO ON THE CROSS IN PLACE OF JESUS BECAUSE JUDAS ISCARIOT HAD THOUGHT (IN HIS MIND) OF BETRAYING JESUS SO TO BRING ABOUT A SUPER MIRACLE THAT WOULD AMAZE OR SAVE THE PEOPLE IN A HURRY. WE KNOW THAT JESUS KNEW MEN'S MINDS (HE WAS TELEPATHIC LIKE ADAM) FOR THIS REASON HE CONFRONTED JUDAS ISCARIOT AT SOME TIME AND THE OTHERS WERE TOLD TOO LATER AT THE TABLE. HE OBVIOUSLY WAS GRIEVED AND SO WERE THE OTHERS. BUT THEY ALL WISHED TO KNOW WHO WOULD BE THE GREATEST IN THAT THEY WISHED TO KNOW WHO WOULD DARE TAKE JESUS' PLACE AND HAVE FAITH IN THE RESURRECTION LIKE OF LAZARUS. JUDAS HAD TO GO BECAUSE HE WISHED TO REDEEM HIMSELF IN HAVING THE BAD THOUGHT SO THAT HE WOULD BE SAVED FROM THE FIRE OF HELL BY PAYING HIS DUES ON EARTH IN A GOOD DEED THAT WOULD NOT BRING DEATH TO HIMSELF OR ANY OTHER. FOR THIS WE READ: (JOHN 18:9) NONE = ZERO

WE CONTEND JESUS WAS THE GARDENER AND HE LIFTED THE STONE AND RESUSCITATED THE BODY OF JUDAS AFTER ONE NIGHT AND TWO DAYS. IN THAT JUDAS' BODY WAS ALREADY TREATED WITH MEDICATION BEFORE THEY PUT HIM INSIDE.

AND IF THERE WERE THAT MANY SOLDIERS AROUND THE SEPULCHER THEN WE CONTEND THAT JESUS HAD MADE SOME FRIENDS IN THE ARMY OFFICERS AND SOLDIERS WHOM HE HEALED OR SAVED LIVES OF THEIR CHILDREN WHO WOULD HAVE MADE CERTAIN THAT NO ONE WOULD STOP HIM FROM HELPING JUDAS ISCARIOT; BESIDES JESUS HEALED THE SICK FROM MORE THAN 50 TO 100 MILES AWAY. SO TO HEAL HIM WHILE HE WAS IN THE SEPLACAR WOULD BE EASIER. THEN JESUS MAY HAVE COME BACK WHEN EVERY ONE HAD GIVEN UP GUARDING THE SEPULCHER AND WILLED THE STONE TO ROLE BACK AND LET JUDAS LIVE AS A NEW IDENTITY WHO WOULD PREACH THE SCRIPTURE.

THE PROBLEM WAS THAT THE TRUTH WAS GETTING OUT ABOUT JESUS BEING ALIVE AND MANY WERE BEING CONVERTED TO GENUINE CHRISTIANITY AND THE ROMANS HAD TO DO SOMETHING SO THEY KILLED ANY ONE WHO PREACHED THE GOOD NEWS AND BURNT ANYTHING THAT WAS DIRECTLY THREATENING THEIR POWER. SO THE DISCIPLES WROTE THIS BIBLE AS WE READ IT TODAY IN A WAY THAT ONLY THE RIGHTEOUS COULD READ IT AND THAT THOSE WHO ARE HATERS AND KILLERS, AT HEART, MIGHT BE CONTENT AT THE DEATH OF A GOD.

IN THIS PLAN GOD MADE IT APPEAR THAT IT WAS JESUS WHO WAS CRUCIFIED SO THAT THE CORRUPTED IDOL WORSHIPING ROMANS WOULD LEARN HOW BAD A SACRIFICE IS. BECAUSE IT WAS THE ROMANS WHO REALLY BELIEVED THAT JESUS WAS A HUMAN GOD. TO THE ROMANS JESUS WAS JUST ANOTHER GOD IN THEIR COLLECTION OF GODS. THE ROMANS CALLED BEN-HER A GOD AMONGST OTHERS. SO BY THE MERCY OF GOD WE SEE MERCY IN ROME EVEN TODAY AS THEY DO NOT WISH FOR THEIR GOD TO SUFFER AGAIN FOR THEIR SINS. I.E. ANYTHING TO GET MANKIND STOP BURNING AND KILLING EACH OTHER. THEY WANTED A DEAD GOD BECAUSE THEY BLAMED THEIR GODS FOR THEIR SINS AND THE ONE REAL GOD GAVE THEM ONE A PUNISHED GOD IN THEIR MIND.

DOSE ANY ONE RECALL THE WARS BETWEEN THEIR GOD PLANETARY GODS? ALL OF THE PLANETARY GODS HAD HUMAN OR RATHER DEMONIC CHARACTERISTIC IN THAT THEY WERE JEALOUS OF EACH OTHERS FAVORITES CHILD LIKE CREATIONS, THEY ALL WISHED TO GIVE THEIR HUMAN GOD SOMETHING MORE THAN THE OTHER LIKE IN LAND OR POWER OR CONTROL OR DOMINION OVER OTHERS ETC.

WE MUST ASK OURSELVES: IS THE BIBLE TITLED GOOD NEWS OR BAD NEWS?

IF DEATH AND PAIN AND RANSOM AND BRIBERY AND MURDER AND LIES , ON EARTH OR BETWEEN THE GOD HEAVENS AND THE DEVIL AND THE JESUS GOD, IS GOOD NEWS THEN PRAY TELL US WHAT IS BAD NEWS?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins