Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Re: Re: Re: God And Buddha..........The Essence Of Buddhism....

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Glenn on December 11, 2000 07:35:58 UTC

Buddhism, has expalined that life exist everywhere. We see life on plants, insects, tress, mountains,- both sentient and non-sentient beings and All posseses the Buddha nature within. That is what the Lotus sutra teaching us. And that there is no more greater respect of those life. Humans as well posseses the greatest jewels in Life. Everything has life even a minute particle of Dust.

I had explain the nature of things that underlies all phenomena in the universe. And all are functions to what we call MYSTIC LAW.
Since you haven't read my posts since the beginning and you are just new, it's better u can email me at g_araula @eudoramail.com..
And also, read all my previos post below so that u may know what i am talking later in my posts and know some terms of mine. Please also read my post below entitled MYSTIC LAW... OKAY..

Best regard,
Glenn

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins