Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Is It Fact Or Just As I See It?The World

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by GwynJ on December 10, 2000 20:08:16 UTC

'Is the world blue or am I just wearing blue
coloured glasses depressing really isn't it? '

Encouraging, actually, if you choose it to be, because maybe recognizing one is wearing blue glasses will lead to knowledge there is probably another color to wear, or simply remove the blue ones and see a different way. Don't be too surprised if some of the blues are there anyway. It's just the way of things. But it's not the only color - indulge yourself. The delightful part is that no matter HOW many blue glasses we have been either trapped or influenced into wearing, we have the last say on whether they stay or go. So long as we suck air, we have that choice. What, then, do we plan to do with today and tomorrow?

And if someone happens to voice a preference that such conversations be held outside this forum, then you or anyone can feel free to email me. madamemac@earthlink.net. ok?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins