Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: What Do Daemons Or Angels Or Devils Really Look Like?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by GwynJ on December 10, 2000 19:59:37 UTC

sorry, i've only seen ghosts. :) i find it intriguing, too, the way they're pictured. Maybe there is some truth to it, tho. In the old testament when an 'angel of the lord' would appear, perhaps the vibrant energy surrounding them appeared as wings; like halos depicting auras, too. and in the new testament when Jesus cast demons out of a guy in the graveyard and sent them into a bunch of pigs nearby, maybe the disciples saw them and sketched them at some point to show others 'man you shoulda SEEN these things! they were HORRIFYing!' kinda. don't know. wasn't there. but i know my husband and i talk with pictures sometimes when words don't well describe. what do you think?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins