Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Re: Telepathy

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by GwynJ on December 10, 2000 19:24:54 UTC

Wow! a response to that post! heehee Hypnosis/thought control do seem to go hand in hand. But the telepathy I spoke of was the ability for two or more people to mentally communicate (without the nastiness of power entering the picture). Like, I'm pretty atuned to my sister, husband, and best friend at times - finding out later we were thinking the same thing at the same time regarding each other or just picking up the fact that a very strong experience was occurring (then we'd ask each other 'was something going on???'). we're not the new age types who seek to do this as a matter of habit. Probably would pick up more if we did, but there ARE lives to be lived and we have to choose how much energy we want to devote to it, right? :)

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins