Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: No Such Thing As Time, Present Only As We React With It...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Brian on December 10, 2000 14:32:51 UTC

Yes but is my reality a universal reality or just the way I see it! duplicates, don't know if there are exact duplicates but from my experience all that seems to exist is the present it doesn't exist until it happens even if it happened in the past! which suggest time may not be linear but I sometimes see the mirror images of people that sort of has a rippling effect in a pond. I think there is only the present as we react to it whyy
people seem to just be there but I wish I was discussing this months ago before my brain tur ned in on itself and devoured my soul! I think reality is very subjective and depends on the individuals perceptions and where is the future thing that would or would not have happened are ultimately decided by who you meet I know times change for an individual throughout history maybe because of that certain individual in terms of thought processes, fashions, languange just how much an effect it has on others has yet to be debated.r

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins