Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Ignostic

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by GwynJ on December 10, 2000 02:03:15 UTC

...I'm sorry if the only people in your life so far who've made it known they have certain beliefs wound up being dorks and hypocrites and mean and careless.

I assure you they're not all like that. Perhaps you've come to the right place to find one or two who try to keep themselves from being jerks?

Welcome to the forum - hope to see you again soon. One question, tho - do you have to pay money to be online and that's why you don't use a lot of punctuation? not that I care that much how you express yourself. But if i know you'll be here more, i'll try to keep my posts shorter than even this.

best regards - GwynJ

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins