Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Thank God For God

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michele Olejnik, RN on December 7, 2000 12:54:13 UTC

Where would I be without my God? My God is GOD--and there is no other that can compare. He is infinite, and He is awesome, he is omnipotent, he is all-encompassing...He is everything that ever was, and He is all that will ever be; He is everlasting, He is eternal. He embraces all, and He transcneds all. Without Him, there is nothing. He is Father of all known to once have been; He is Creator of all that came before. It was He who envisioned the master plan, and gave birth to universes that even today as we know, still have such a very, very very long way to go...His plan is unfolding in perfection, through the trials of his children, through lessons of faith, of trust, and of hope, through obedience, and humility, and sacrifice, through what now seem incomparable in loss; but those who believe and hold strict to His laws, will receive His sacred promises of eternal life in Heaven, and find peace in their souls, forever, and on, and through eternity, in brotherhood of man, in a Heavenly world, in a landscape of Love. No shadows can cast amidst the brilliant light of the Love tht emanates from within the heart and the soul of His precious child, who is His son, who is our Lord. Oh, sweet Jesus,You are divine. We are one in the spirit and this joy shall never end! We are so blessed....to be chosen...to have answered your call to be fishers of men, and to desire to seek the path of righteousness, and to have made it this far. My God, Our God, is so enormous in capacity to do and know and be,and he has filed us with such uniquness and potential to not just, merely be, but to become as enriched and fulfilled and faceted in the ways of Christian love...that it is overwhelming...oh but for the grace of God...where would I be without my Father, my Father God? Oh, Praise God, Halleluiah, ans Hosanna in the Highest---forever and ever, and eveer, and eveer...Amen.... that to bestow our Lord, the most beautiful, radiant, holy son, filled with bountiful joy, an safe in His almighty hands, but of unimagineable so long ago, yet He is here, and He is now, he is without end. He is glorious, and absolutely magnificant. He might is inconquerable, and the war He leads His Christian soldiers in is the ultimate war against apathy...He has planted his seeds in His earthly and Heavenly lands, and in those well beyond the most briliant of the human minds. and planned every detail plan love is plan is mis spellbinding-- and His deep and rich spirit is His overwhelming essence...and He radiates a His power and supreme majesty are blinding,

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins