Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Who Am I...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by GwynJ on November 28, 2000 03:28:13 UTC

that you or anyone else should care a single bit if/to whom I say let's keep the peace? was I impolite? If not, why the objection to polite words the same as to impolite words?

I have objections to dishonorable conduct regardless of face, race or creed. Enough to stand as an advocate in court without lawyer or legal training. I was trying to address your repeated theme that if a person does not believe every single word then there is no room for them. I think you know that is not true.

You said, 'Who has even tried to discourage young Mr. Richard from expressing himself in such manners.' I believe I have - have you read EVERYthing I posted? This is the first I've 'heard' from you directly, tho I see you've posted much since I arrived. No matter.

To those who are seeing me as a 'mother' to chide misbehavior, quit it. You can type, so you must be old enough to govern yourselves. To those who do not wish to take themselves and their beliefs more seriously than the value of the opportunity for the company of inquisitive minds:

shall we carry on, then? everyone, play nice, and don't run with scissors. So long as you all realize I'm right 100% of the time, we'll get along just fine! LOL! there, all better? xxx

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins