Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Scripture-consistent Cosmology

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by richard yanniru@netscape.net/">richard yanniru@netscape.net on April 12, 1999 15:02:46 UTC

Greg: : The view suggested here would involve a journey in the direction of the micro instead of the macro, a thought I can only conceive of in cycles of the Big-Bang viewed retrospectively, which we will never have the opportunity to enjoy.

Richard: It's not a journey toward to micro because the atom Krishna speaks of is the size of the new universe at its moment of creation inside the cosmic egg which I take to be the central membrane of a black hole. That atom expands into a new universe which presumably is comparable to our own in size. Now if black holes can generate a sequence of such new universes and if every black hole of sufficient size(an unknown)in our universe is doing so, then our universe is generating a tremendous number of new universes all the time. Since this has been going on forever, I assume, the number of universes in existence is effectively infinite. But there may be no conscious connection from universe to universe. If there were then GOD is effectively infinite. However, GOD may be one yet divisible. One God for our universe. Perhaps one god for our galaxy, assuming that Dark Matter does not extend from galaxy to galaxy. And there may be divisions of that one god for each Solar System and even each Soul.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins