Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
What A Nerve I Hit In Ya

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Rich on November 26, 2000 17:15:02 UTC

Must be the largest nerve in your body. Perhaps as wide as an elephants trunk or a hippos leg. Hippos have large legs.

Poor poor Atri. I don't see anyone else harking on me as you have. What proof have I given you to my arguments? I need not bring proof. It is you who has made a statement. That there is only one god. The burden of proof is on you to explain why other independant gods don't exist. You have not done so in any manner. Instead you continually write up words that really have no meaning all together. You over estimate your knowledge of islam and life. But I guess those aren't facts to you but attacks.

Well lets try this question. Why does your blessed Allah give life to those that can not see or hear. Or even wore to those that have chemical imbalances in their minds causing them great pains and those around them great pains. Where is the blessed miracle of that?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins