Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Re: Oh! And...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by GwynJ on November 23, 2000 19:29:24 UTC

'the universe came from one- we' popularly call it the Big Bang.' i think big bang is a pretty good definition. kind of like the spark one can almost feel when an epiphany erupts that solves something entirely that one faces. how much bigger that spark would have to be in one so much greater than a human! plus, like the splitting of an atom, which makes the smallest into nothing, has that effect, why not the same effect from the nothing becoming the smallest and so forth?

'So I see no inconsistency between science and religion.' they seem kind of like the election, you have some very popular candidates, and science seems to be the accumulation of ballots supporting the truth! haha

we seem to be on this forum simultaneously. i have icq and aol instant messenger, you can find me by my email madamemac@earthlink.net if you want to chat - i wonder where you are in the world?...

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins